Ciara McGuigan has been appointed as MediaWorks Group chief financial officer.
The appointment will see Ms McGuigan leave Vodafone, where she has spent the past nine years, most recently as the business’ chief financial officer.
MediaWorks chief executive Michael Anderson said McGuigan’s experience comes at a time when the business has “such an exciting future ahead.”
“I have no doubt Ciara will play a key part in our success,” he added.
Ms McGuigan will start with MediaWorks in February 2017, replacing David Chalmers who leaves to take up the chief financial officer role at Spark.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Dave Taylor on his company's problems and prospects
- Wellington Council CEO Kevin Lavery on compensation talks with govt, likelihood of more demolitions
- ANZ Rural Economist Con Williams on Fonterra's new milk price
- Forsyth Barr's Andrew Harvey-Green on NZ Oil & Gas selling Kupe
- KiwiRail's Todd Moyle on post-earthquake challenges ahead
- Wellington City Council CEO says he's talking to govt about compensation for small businesses