Story, the current affairs show that replaced Campbell Live following its controversial canning, is reportedly going the way of its predecessor.
It’s been reported by Stuff this afternoon that the show’s staff had been into individual meetings to be told the show was being cancelled, with the final episode planned to air on December 16.
That story follows a piece written by Mark Jennings, MediaWorks’ former head of news, and published on The Spinoff yesterday that confidently stated Paul Henry has quit MediaWorks and that Story co-host Duncan Garner would be taking over the departing broadcaster’s role on the cross-platform breakfast show that airs on TV3 and RadioLIVE.
MediaWorks has yet to respond to requests for comment on the apparently well-sourced rumours.
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Dave Taylor on his company's problems and prospects
- Wellington Council CEO Kevin Lavery on compensation talks with govt, likelihood of more demolitions
- ANZ Rural Economist Con Williams on Fonterra's new milk price
- Forsyth Barr's Andrew Harvey-Green on NZ Oil & Gas selling Kupe
- KiwiRail's Todd Moyle on post-earthquake challenges ahead
- Wellington City Council CEO says he's talking to govt about compensation for small businesses