This is a supplied media release.
e-Spatial, the independent spatial consultancy firm has appointed Wei Ji Leong to the role of GIS Analyst.
Wei Ji is a recent graduate with practical spatial skills developed from his previous projects and tutoring roles at Victoria University of Wellington (VUW), combined with open source coding experience from his time as a summer intern at LINZ.
He has a BSc in Environmental Science and Geography, and a BSC (Hons) in Geology from VUW.
e-Spatial’s Managing Director Simon Jellie said, “Organisations are ‘waking up’ to the value that location brings to understanding their assets and their customers – not only where they are but how they are affected by and relate to the surrounding environment.
“Wei Ji brings a youthful and energetic perspective to e-Spatial’s growing consulting team and our team-based approach to problem solving. He provides a fresh approach to the use of open source technology in developing and delivering solutions.”
This article is tagged with the following keywords. Find out more about MyNBR Tags
Most listened to
- Steel & Tube CEO Dave Taylor on his company's problems and prospects
- Wellington Council CEO Kevin Lavery on compensation talks with govt, likelihood of more demolitions
- ANZ Rural Economist Con Williams on Fonterra's new milk price
- Forsyth Barr's Andrew Harvey-Green on NZ Oil & Gas selling Kupe
- KiwiRail's Todd Moyle on post-earthquake challenges ahead
- Wellington City Council CEO says he's talking to govt about compensation for small businesses